Aculist is a new company that provides business analytics solutions for real estate professionals. Aculist is a wholly owned subsidiary of MLSListings, Inc., the MLS for Silicon Valley.
“The Aculist-Edge Platform thinks the way I do. It allows me to dig into all aspects of my business more efficiently. From understanding my inventory, to identifying and recruiting top agents, to analyzing office performance, Aculist-Edge helps me immediately understand and react to the changing dynamics in my business.
—Jim Meader Co-owner and CEO, Today Sotheby’s
Aculist Edge is a software platform that converts raw MLS data into valuable business and market insights. Built in cooperation with leading real estate professionals, it was designed with simplicity and easy-of-use in mind, while harnessing the power of sophisticated analytics technology.
What does this mean for you?
- It gives you an edge, making you an industry expert, in a highly competitive industry.
- It empowers you to cut through the data noise, elevate your market knowledge, and wow your clients with meaningful market and area information.
How do we do it?
- Aculist Edge converts MLS data into valuable business and market insights.
- Armed with up-to-date, accurate, and relevant information, agents can educate their clients, prospective buyers and sellers by showing easy-to-understand charts and reports.
- Brokers can guide their business with reliable information that is up-to-date and readily available.
We’re unique in the industry
- Recognized nationally as a broker-responsive MLS and industry technology thought leader, MLSListings is uniquely qualified to develop brokers and agents solutions, using proven real estate business practices.
- MLSListings empowers brokers to seize control of their data, decide who gets their data, which business practices are supported, how their assets are branded to their agents and monetized with consumers.
- RESO compliant, agile, accountable and accurate, MLSListings empowers brokers with ultimate flexibility of content, presentation of content and technology ownership.